Louise Tyler | Counsellor
Is Counselling Right For Me?
- Are you experiencing persistent anxiety, irritability, anger, low motivation or sadness that you’re unable to shake? Do you feel ‘not quite yourself’ or overwhelmed, but unable to pinpoint why?
- Are you concerned that you seem to be repeating the same negative behaviours or habits either personally or professionally?
- Are you going round in circles in your relationships, career and day to day habits and can’t seem to break unhelpful cycles?
- Are you using alcohol, food, drugs etc…. as a means of managing your emotions, and feel that you are dependent on these things in order to be able to cope?
- Have you experienced a painful or traumatic life event that is affecting you in an overwhelmingly distressing way every day or most days?
- Are you experiencing niggling health issues that medical tests can’t explain?
Counselling provides the opportunity:
To look at how you are living your life and understand what’s working and what isn’t.
To explore relationships, career and health.
To work out how better to manage the issues you are facing.
To process difficult emotions and experiences.
To learn coping strategies for managing the symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression.